Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02736 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 81% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,541 (CH$641,225) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (43 minutes ago)