Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.464 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,320 (S/. 2,255) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Liverpool costs £1.31 (37 minutes ago)