Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.809 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,562 (4,827 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)