Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.835 EGP / HRK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,148 (5,343 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ferrara costs €230 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM158,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (33 minutes ago)