Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34012 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 26% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,609 (Php31,192) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vladivostok costs руб 96 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wellington costs NZ$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bucaramanga costs COL$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)