Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33848 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,811 (Php28,986) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)