Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33130 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,299 (Php28,068) in Puerto Galera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)