Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 132% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,320 ($1,194) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €10 (13 minutes ago)