Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.341 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,902 (R 11,113) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (32 minutes ago)