Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.317 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,568 (R$ 3,375) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cuba costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)