Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19128 EGP / CVE
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,065 (73,531 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 124 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $68 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)