Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18465 EGP / CVE
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,872 (85,954 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)