Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.602 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,992 ($b4,609) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £9,890 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)