Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 228%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.278 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 136% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,394 (£1,005) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)