Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,673 (R$ 2,943) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)