Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,252 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.335 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,874 (R$ 2,970) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £368 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)