Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,509 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.912 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 158% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,468 ($1,310) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (20 minutes ago)