Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16182 EGP / VUV
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 125% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,177 (130,870Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)