Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15780 EGP / VUV
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 123% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,110 (127,437Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)