Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15479 EGP / VUV
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 121% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,179 (136,826Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)