Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.323 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 167% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,023 (4,513 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)