Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.419 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 74% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,092 (3,154 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Queretaro costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 19,780 (about 3 hours ago)