Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.357 EGP / PGK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,045 (3,182 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)