Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04938 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 55% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,684 (297,387 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (about 2 hours ago)