Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04954 EGP / NGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 52% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,704 (296,834 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edirne costs 80TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 140 Lek (about 1 hour ago)