Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,242 (R 12,199) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (42 minutes ago)