Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25176 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,966 (59,446 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 10,630 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)