Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26554 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 93% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,558 (66,122 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Marrakech costs 15,050 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tatabánya costs 410 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 130TL (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 500TL (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minsk costs 7 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)