Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23659 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 78% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,636 (66,089 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)