Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.505 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 115% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,389 (£867) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (34 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)