Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,785 (R$ 2,967) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)