Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.643 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,954 (15,470₴) in Poltava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)