Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.249 EGP / ZAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 59% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,812 (R 11,854) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)