Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15517 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,630 (₨ 74,949) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)