Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03101 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 188% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,486 (854,202 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)