Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03187 EGP / XAF
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 186% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,790 (871,887 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)