Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.507 EGP / XCD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 143% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,116 (EC$3,553) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amiens costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $89 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,236 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (43 minutes ago)