Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.600 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 107% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,350 (£768) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (32 minutes ago)