Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.597 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,247 (1,156 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)