Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.194 EGP / BGN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,190 (1,196 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)