Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.881 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,255 (2,101 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (37 minutes ago)