Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.911 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,221 ($1,296) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)