Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.383 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,024 (2,743 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $1.76 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in West Lafayette, Indiana costs $505 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (about 2 hours ago)