Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.941 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,892 (€807) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Debrecen costs 150,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)