Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.782 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,400 (15,848 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)