Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.562 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 68% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,479 (29,339 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,240 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 120,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,289 (about 2 hours ago)