Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.915 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phoenix, Arizona (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,200 ($1,183) in Phoenix, Arizona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)