Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26620 EGP / RUB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,355 (руб 38,900) in Petrozavodsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)