Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14703 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 36% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,262 (₨83,399) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Davao costs Php300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $610 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reynosa costs Mex$ 15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $798 (about 1 hour ago)