Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14452 EGP / PKR *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,101 (₨90,655) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)