Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 255 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.909 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,417 (AU$1,582) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arad costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,612 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)