Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.060 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 118% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,176 (AU$1,468) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)