Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00623 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 43% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,433 (COL$2,154,695) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (41 minutes ago)