Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30936 EGP / MZN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 84% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,558 (53,525 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)