Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.646 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,551 (R$ 3,132) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Swansea costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)