Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00626 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 40% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,611 (COL$2,175,202) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Asheville, North Carolina costs $1.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Natal costs R$ 4,000 (28 minutes ago)