Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.398 EGP / SRD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 39% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,544 (5,230 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (about 2 hours ago)