Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.401 EGP / SRD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,557 (5,647 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)