Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / PAB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,158 (1,017 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)