Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.159 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,542 (NZ$1,525) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)