Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.308 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 96% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,658 (€820) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)