Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.888 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 77% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,725 ($879) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)