Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.944 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 99% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,696 (€845) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aksaray costs 18TL (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,935 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 150₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Luanda costs 15,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)