Cost of living in Palermo, Italy vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.838 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,210 (€767) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)